1. General Information
- This policy applies to your website, operating under the url: https://compressor4you.co.uk
- Service operator and administrator of personal data is: Lukas Marczak 38 Clovelly Court Corby NN18 8EF Northampton United Kingdom
- Contact This e-mail address operator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The operator is the administrator of your personal information in relation to the data given voluntarily in the Service.
- The website uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- Preparation, packaging and shipping of goods
- Implementation of the ordered services
- Service performs the functions to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By voluntarily entered in forms data that are input into the Operator.
- By storing in the terminal devices cookies (so-called. “Cookies”).
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- Places login and entering of personal data is protected in transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to personal data and login information entered on the site, is encrypted in the user’s computer and can be read only on the destination server.
- User passwords are stored in the form of secured. It operates one-way hash function – it is not possible to reverse its action, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- In order to protect the operator regularly performs data backups.
- An important element of data protection is a regular update of all software used by the Operator to the processing of personal data, which notably means regular updates of software components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: hosting.xseox.pl
4. Your rights and additional information about how to use the data
some cases, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal
information to other recipients, if it is necessary to comply with the
agreement concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations of the
Administrator. This applies to such audiences:
- postal operators
- operators of payment
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary for the implementation of related activities defined separate regulations (eg. On accountancy). With regard to marketing data the data will not be processed for more than three years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data relating to you,
- processing limitations,
- and transferring data.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in paragraph 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, the right to object will not be able to be done if valid legally valid grounds for processing, superior to you interests, rights and freedoms, in particular, to determine investigation or defense of claims.
- Administrator actions may be appealed against to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Rates of 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to operate the Service.
- In relation to you they may be undertaken operations to automated decision-making, including profiling to provide services under the contract and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data are not passed from third countries within the meaning of provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that you do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information on forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, as long as they are given.
- The service can save the connection settings (marking time, IP address).
- Service, in some cases, may save the information to facilitate the linking of data in the form of an e-mail filling the form. In this case, the e-mail appears within the url of the page containing the form.
- The data contained in this form are processed in order to function resulting from a specific form, eg. In order to make the process of handling a service request or contact the commercial registration services, etc.. Each time, context and description of the form in a clear way informs what he does.
6. Administrator logs
- Information user behavior on the site may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
7. Significant marketing techniques
- The operator applies a solution exploring the behavior of users by creating a heat map and record behavior on the site. This information is anonymized before being sent to the service provider so that he does not know which of the individual concerned. In particular, are not subject to recording your passwords and other personal data.
- The operator applies a solution that automates the Website for users, for example. May send an email to the user after visiting specific pages, as long as he expressed his consent to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about the files cookies
- Cookies (so-called. “Cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended to use the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity termination device zamieszczającym Service User entity receiving cookies and access to them is the operator of the Website.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Service to maintain the user’s session (after logging in), so the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter login and password;
- objectives set out above in the section “Significant marketing techniques”;
- In the Service are used in two basic types of cookies: “Session” (session cookies) and “fixed” (persistent cookies). Cookies “Session” are temporary files that are stored in the terminal user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- Software to browse the web (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal user. Site users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies details, see the help or documentation web browser.
- Cookies posted at the edge of the Service User can also be used by cooperating with the operator of the Service companies, in particular, the companies: Google (Google Inc., USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. in the US), Twitter (Twitter Inc. in the US).
9. File Management cookies – as in practice to express and retract consent?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that cookies are disabled required for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the web
- In order to manage cookie settings, select from the list below your Internet browser you use and follow the instructions: